Saturday, May 12, 2007

I've Being Tagged!

A few days ago, my friend Philip tagged me on his blog.
At first I don't what should I suppose to do, then I realized I hv to answer the same questions as posted by him.
U hv to be patient if u want to see the post, b'coz it's damn long...
I spend almost 5 hours on this:


[Seven Things I'm Experiencing Now]
1) Tired-already many days didn’t have proper sleep.
2) Frustrated-I had a quarrel with a girl recently.
3) Stress-not sure what my test results will be.
4) Tension-my computer keep on lagging.
5) Hungry-I’m always hungry, but I don’t want to eat. (food in UTP sucks!)
6) Dizzy-spend too much time in front of my computer already.
7) Thinking-have to finish this tag Philip gave me before I sleep.


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now]

1) Watching Spiderman 3.
2) Eating some tidbits.
3) What movie is nice.
4) The definition of friendship.
5) My cool Mum. (tomorrow is Mother’s Day)
6) Final exam coming soon. (Oh, no…)
7) Holiday coming soon. (Yeah!! ^~^)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Worrying About]
1) Final exam. (I hvn’t really study yet)
2) My future. (what path should I take?)
3) The world. (pollution and destruction of nature)
4) My brother. (he’s having PMR this year, but he’s still slumber…)
5) My spiritual life. (it has been long since I read my Bible)
6) Getting true friends in UTP. (what’s their definition of friendship?)
7) The friendship between me and her.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Happy About]
1) My family.
2) Get paid to study. (got pocket money somemore)
3) My Dad got promoted.
4) I got a new laptop. ^~^
5) I finish watching Bleach until the latest one in less than one week time. (damn cool!)
6) There are a lot of movies for me to watch in my com.
7) The tests are finally over. (but the final is coming. Haiz…)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven People I Treasure]
1) My elders (especially my Grandma), my parents, brothers and relatives.
2) My ‘daughters’. (back in Btu)
3) Ting Tze Liong and Raymond Chiong. (My best buddies in high school)
4) All my gang and friends in secondary school. (My ‘dirty’ gang, my ‘sisters’, gossip gang…)
5) My Kuan Moo Tuan friends. (I love Taiwan!! ^~^)
6) All my UTP friends (Philip, Yoon Yeh, Jia Haur, Jing Zhi,…)
7) All the girls that once appeared in my life..




*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With]
1) My accessories. (necklace, rings, bracelet…)
2) Clothes. (included underwear, pants and shoes)
3) My phone and wallet.
4) Internet. (mail, Friendster, blog,…)
5) My laptop. (DELL ^-^)
6) Toilet. (got business there)
7) My bed. (feeling sleepy nw…)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Want to Improve]
1) My music talent.
2) Find more true friends here in UTP.
3) Control my emotion.
4) Reduce rude or dirty words.
5) My studies.
6) My English, and also Cantonese.
7) My laptop. (no enough RAM =P)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Strong In]
1) Playing and learning music. (mostly wind instruments)
2) Singing??
3) 'Forest' trekking. (forest, not jungle..)
4) Commanding a matching squad.
5) Writing letters/poems/romantic stuffs.
6) Bullying my brothers. (Haha… but sometimes they bully me also…)
7) Talking crap. =P

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'm Weak In]
1) Martial arts. (I never join one)
2) Studying. (Lazy…)
3) Time management.
4) Controlling my emotion.
5) Getting true friends around me.
6) Maintaining a relationship. (even harder to get into one…)

~Can't think of anything else...

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Adore Eating]
1) Fruits. (especially just taken out of fridge)
2) Sweet things. (candies, chocolate,…)
3) Babi. (Haha… =P)
4) What my Mum cooks. (yummy…)
5) Western food. (lamb chop…)
6) Seafood. (crab, lobster,…)
7) Laksa Bintulu. (Oh, my God…)

~Wah... cannot tahan liao...
Hungry ah...

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Adore Drinking]
1) Yogurt drink.
2) Cold drinks.
3) Justea. (a kind of tinned drink without gas)
4) Fruit juice.
5) Teh’O ais limau.
6) Sparkling. (Haha… =P)

~Errmmm... I think that's all...

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Detest]
1) Dirtiness. (I like to be clean)
2) Creepy crawly things. (spiders, rats, lizards, snakes,…)
3) People who cares only for themselves.
4) People who likes and promotes violence.
5) People who don’t appreciate the environment.
6) People who don’t treat me sincerely.
7) People who will backstab me.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Cannot Live Without]
1) Daily needs. (air, water, food,…)
2) God. (coz He provides all the things I need to live)
3) Music. (music is my life)
4) Friends.
5) Love.
6) Handphone. (I’ll suffer without it..)
7) Money. ($$$)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Fear to Show]
1) My ball-and-stick model. (guys know what I mean, right? =P)
2) My teeth. (I got crooked teeth, but most of times I unintentionally show it when I smile… ^-^)
3) My tears.
4) My dark side. (I’m a beast, trust me…)
5) My emotion. (but most of the time it’s very obvious)
6) My brother. (he’s more handsome than me, I scared all the girls ‘kena pikat’ by him. Haha… =P)

~Nothing else I'm afraid to show... (I think so...)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I'll Never Want to Talk About]
1) My body. (especially with my Dad)
2) My fear. (especially in front of girls)
3) My ex-GF.
4) My failure.
5) My foolishness.
6) The fear of people wanting to punch me…
~I really don't want to talk about that...

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Will Want to Do]
1) Study music.
2) Love a girl.
3) Be famous in music territory.
4) Buy my Dad a nice car.
5) Have my own family.
6) Die. (I wonder what death is like)
7) Go to Heaven.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With]
1) My elders.
2) My parents.
3) My GF. (if I hv one)
4) My feelings.
5) My future.
6) Drugs, or anything hazardous to me.
7) God and devil, one should not mess around with the Holy and evilness. (do not insult the Holy, never deal with evil)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things I Wonder About]
1) Why is this world such a hard place to live in?
2) Why people want to hurt other people or animals?
3) Why do we have to study?
4) Why the world is so unfair?
5) Why is human so selfish?
6) How will human being ever satisfy?
7) How would people around me act when I died?

~Add one more: Why nobody seems to like me?


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To]
1) What do u treat me as?
2) What are my good and bad points?
3) What are ur definition of friendship?
4) How will u respond when u see me sad?
5) How many marks will u rank me? (1-10)
6) Will u still remember me when we depart later?
7) What will u say at my death bed? (if I die earlier than u)

(Pls do answer this, and pls be sincere...)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See]
1) My family and relatives.
2) My secondary school friends.
3) The beauty of nature.
4) My non-Christian friends become Christian.
5) There’s no more war and violence in the world.
6) The arrival of revelation.
7) Heaven.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

[Seven People I Wanna Tag]
1) Raymond Chiong
2) Ting Tze Liong
3) Mei Fang
4) Wendy
5) Hui Ching
6) Jesse (my senior)
7) If possible, my parents. (it’ll be fun to see what they write)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Finally I completed the post.
Frankly speaking, it's a tough job.
But I love it, thanks Philip.
Now at least I got a reason to expose my feelings.

Actually an accident happened when I'm doing this, my computer hang.
I download something, and my computer lag then hang.
I hv no option but to restart my computer.
By that time I almost finish writting the post already.
I was very very frustrated that time.
Luckily Vista got recovery mode, and my post was recovered, or else...

Ok lah, don't want to talk too much here.
Please do respond to my post, I'll appreciate that.
Hope u enjoy reading it! ^~^

9 comments:

Philip Chan said...

Hey, read ur blog.. Glad u replied..
2 e answers,

1) What do u treat me as?
A fren, even though @ times i still lack sum abilities 2 b fren enough...

2) What are my good and bad points?
Gud points: When u like sumone, u'll do anything 2 help him/her.. (I'm referring 2 real frenship like that kinda thingy.. ), oso, wen fren got prob, u'll help.. Nice.. i like dat quality in a fren.. It's real gud..
Bad: Temper.. Nuthin 2 say.. U sendiri oso know la.. Cannot make u angry one.. Dat's all la i think..

3) What are ur definition of friendship?
Sumone who is there 4 his/her frens whenever they need them.. Will try their best 2 help frens.. But there r limitations... U understand la.. We had a long chat about dat oredi...

4) How will u respond when u see me sad?
I'll try 2 help u wif ur cause of sadness n make u feel beta... Try my best la.. Sumtimes i can't do anything oso.. Sum things u need 2 do by urself..

5) Where are u when I’m lonely?
Hmmm... Most of the times, wif u.. But i dun always stick 2 u like a leech la.. U dun like i dun like oso ma..

6) What did u ever do to make me happy?
Help u gua... Wif wat i know.. depends la.. not sure how 2 answer dis question oso..

7) Will u still remember me at the day I die?
Ya.. I hope so... If u die 1st la...

OK. Thanks 4 replying again.. Hope 2 c u soon.. All e best 4 ur finals..
C u,
Ciao..
Philip

고독한 소년 said...

haiyo y don u use de time writing de blog go slip slip? yo bro... really miss u guys...
life here suck too...
i got many similar seven too..
actually i like seven-up... lol
juz kidding

Anonymous said...

halo GoGo~~
haha~ not first time blogging... but first time blogging in friendster...
i still dont know how to [use]...
haha
just know how to post my blogs~ yer~~
anyway...i think i still need some time to explore~~

yeah~
Happy mother's day to Gogo~~ lolz... mother's day has nothing to do with gogo actually~ bler

Gogo become handsome liao?
wow~ wiuwittt~~

Edgar said...

hai raymond. thanks for the reply. It's my turn now, huahuahuahua *develish laugh*

1. What do u treat me as?
- A friend

2. What are my good and bad points?
Good : You're vry friendly to me =) Teach me play chinese chess, send me movies... then we go back kL together last sem.. had a great chat wif u inside the bus..

Bad : Temper as well. Perhaps need to be more sensitive with your words (i have no problem with it, but sum other ppl might be easily offended, huhu)

3. What is ur definition of friendship?
- It's a bond between two person, where
a)you can depend on the other party if you need help
b)you can share your personal problems and thoughts to your friend comfortably and having full trust that the person would keep your secret
c)you can spend quality time with that person e.g dinner etc etc
d)you can forgive each other and accept the other person's weaknesses

wakakaka.. so banyak "requirement" to become my fren.. ROFL...

4. How will u respond when u see me sad?
- Ask what's wrong wif u, den try to offer my help and words of advice (although i'm not the best doctor around, hahax)

5. Where are u when I'm lonely?
- I guess most of the time, I'm not wif u. Sorry ya T-T my bad..

6. What did u ever do to make me happy?
- Honestly, I don't know. Only you can answer this one. But i hope i did make you happy before..Me not good friend T-T

7. Will u still remember me at the day I die?
- Yerp =)

Anonymous said...

wah. super long la. i wonder afta u finis ur blog, ur hair got turn grey anot. hahax. hye. u want me to ans ur ques ha? =.= super long wei. nvm. since u my csemate, i give face la. hahax.

1)as a fren, or perhaps i shud say csemate, altho sumtimes i do neglect u. very sorry. =(

2)good points? u got one meh? hahax. jkjk. well, u r a friendly person, i m owes laughin like mad whenever u are around. lurve the way u cheer ppl up. =)

bad? hmmm. like wad they say lo. temper. and sumtimes, sensitive lo. hye dude, dun get offended wit wad i say oh kayy?

3)frenship? someone who is owes there for u durin ur ups and downs.

4)when u sad ar, try to cheer u up lo. altho i owes cant. lol. coz me not special to u ma! lol. jk.

5)hahax. in my room or somewhere else. sorry la for being so straight. but whenever u are down, i reallie dunno le. all i can do is just sms or skype u to advice u nia. sorry.

6)wad did i ever do ar? i reallie forgotten liaw. pai seh. or did i ever do sumthin to make u happie be4? lol. i m such a bad fren wei.

7)this one. hmmm. DEFINITELY. need me to say more? =P

anyway, i've just realized how lousy am i being a fren of urs. pai seh. we still got 4 more yrs to go together, and i hope, one day, our bond will get closer and closer. =)

Anonymous said...

aih. haf to rewrite. very ke lian la. rate u? personally, u are a very nice person. but just that due to ur temper and sensitiveness, pulls ur rating down abit. but wad can i expect? everyone has their bad points one ma. includin me. personally, out of 10, i would give u a 8.5 enuf ma? lol. u bette belanja me JE! lol!

Philip Chan said...

aiya... ok la..
4 e question 2 rate u ah...
8/10 ok??
n then @ ur deathbed thing... i think i'll say dat u r a loyal fren n then u r gud la.. U r not the best among all but then u r gud enough e way u r la...
I think i'm honest enough.. I hope u do consider me as ur fren..
All the best n c u la...
Ciao,
Philip

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

Haha...finally managed to finish it...

1) What do u treat me as?
- A friend of course...my one and only chinese male coursemate haha...

2) What are my good and bad points?
- hmm...for good points, i would like to say tat u r a caring person, observant, give advice or help others in their problems...inform us whenever there's anything going on in campus..hehe..thx for informing me n help me fill in my cocu form..kekekeh
- for bad points...malas to say liao..philip, edgar n renae mentioned it liao..haha..temper...

3) What are ur definition of friendship?
- friends shud be straightforward, pointing out ur weaknesses n makes u a better person without pretending and backstab u...
- friends won't leave u alone helpless when u need them
- friends are owes there to share ur probs, happy n sad moments together
- frens will hav to go through ups n downs together, conflicts, arguments so that they will understand each other better before becuming real good frens...so, be patient when u r finding 1 :)

4) How will u respond when u see me sad?
- well, i will try my best to understand ur probs, then try to giv useful advice..haha..n belanja u ice cream la..wakaka

5) How many marks will u rank me? (1-10)
- hmm...noe u not well enuf yet..rank u 8/10 1st la...haha

6) Will u still remember me when we depart later?
- sure...y not? i will remember u for the rest of my life ^^

7) What will u say at my death bed? (if I die earlier than u)
- walao...dun say die die la..pantang wei...haha...well, maybe i will say..u r a good fren to me...glad that i know u in my life...well...RIP...

Raymond T. said...

Wow... I see that I got a lot of comments here...
Hey guys, thanks for all the replies.
I really appreciate these, they can help me improve.
Overall, u all treat me as a fren, and I'm surprised that all three ranking I got is about 8/10.
Well, I didn't expected it to be so high... haha... ^-^

Hey, Ah Seng, it's not that I dun want to use the time to sleep, but then I've being tagged, what to do? Haha... miss u guys too...
Joan, u r the 1st person to say that I'm handsome (I think so), but does that means that before this I'm not handsome? =P

Ok lah, dun want to talk too much crap here.
Anyway, thank u all for leaving comment on my post.
I really like them.
All the best for all of u, in ur study as well as in ur life. ^~^

~Raymond~

Related Posts with Thumbnails