Thursday, May 24, 2007

Angel Sound

I want to talk about two singing groups that I like very much, one male group and another female one.
I start listening to their songs after I came into UTP, and I still like them a lot.

PUSSYCAT DOLLS
I don't know about the girls, but most of us guys like PCD very much.
These six sexy singers are really HOT!!!
Their songs are very nice, their MV better.
They like to move around in a very seducing way, and their favourite is dancing around vehicles.
(I mean on cars...)
My friends watch PCD's videos almost everyday, but they never get bored.
Luckily I'm not that crazy about them.... ^~^



IL DIVO
Oh, my God. Their singing are SUPER!!!
These four spanish young men have the most beautiful voices I've ever heard.
Whoever say that their singing are not nice, I will slowly influence you to like them. (like what I did to my friends.. ^-^)
Their singing really can makes one think that everything else in this world doesn't matter anymore.
I called it heavenly melody, just as a verse said in Chinese:
此曲只应天上有,人间能得几回闻。
If only I have half of their standard, that will be enough...

I hope people will enjoy their songs too.
I will try to listen to more songs, then maybe one day I will discover some other singing group better than them.
Haha... ciao! ^~^

2 comments:

Philip Chan said...

Jia Haur loves PCD...
Anyway... i think both of them r cool oso... N that we shud have them come UTP perform 1 day.. Ok??
Organise 2gether... Yay!!!!
OK??
C u then...
All the best in Finals..
Ciao..
Take care..
C u
Philip

Anonymous said...

Hey pal!!
first time leaving a comment here!!
I enjoyed reading your blog very much!! :)
actually you could leave comments in my blog too, but appear as anonymous!

Lim kian

Related Posts with Thumbnails