Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hi there

Finally... Now I have time to properly introduce my blog.
Actually, I did do some blogging before this, but mainly in Friendster.
I had an old blogger account, which I created a long time ago but never use it.
Only now that I officially start to blogging using blogspot.
What I want to say is, I like blogging, b'coz it kind of a good way for me to share my feelings, to release my anger, tension and to release stress.
I think many people will agree with me too, right?
Some people who have read my blog said that my posts are very long.
Well, that's my style.
I like to share with people my feelings, just that sometimes people might not understand...

Basically, that's all I want to say about my blog.
I hope people will read what I had written, and appreciate them.
If I just write at my own like, it will be meaningless if there is no one to share with.
So, I hope u guys will like my posts, and don't forget to leave a comment for me after reading them, ok?
God bless... ^~^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails