It's finished in both terms of the exam and the results. Haha... =P
I guess I rather worry about it one month later, and that I enjoy myself now.
It's weird that even though it's already semester break, I don't feel much happier if compared with last semester.
I didn't feel particularly excited of going home, which I thought I will.
I guessed maybe it's like what Edgar said, maybe it's a sign that I've adapted myself here.
Sitting in my room, facing my computer, I somehow feel bored.Mainly is because most of my friends had gone back, and I still have to stay here for one more week.
I also starts thinking about my future, that is it good for me to continue studying here.
Many people ask me why I came here, since I have no interest in Engineering at all.
I can only say it's all about scholarship.
I don't know what should I study after my SPM.
I'm just like other people, applying for all sorts of scholarship, and study whatever I got.
At that time, I thought maybe following my Dad's legacy in becoming an engineer is good enough for me.
I like music, and I wish to study music, but that I can only wish.
Music is not a hot subject in Malaysia, so if I really want to study, I have to go overseas.
The main problem involves here is money problem, my family is not very rich.
I had surveyed quite a lot of music colleges and universities overseas after SPM, and I found another problem: I have no theory basic.
All the music stuffs I know, I learned them myself.
I still remember when I told the Australian at the survey booth that I play harmonica, he nearly burst out laughing.
I know I can't fulfill this dream of mine to become a famous musician, it is just a dream for me.
Then I accepted UTP's offer and start studying here, I found that UTP orchestra team is linked with Malaysia's Philharmonic Orchestra.That makes me collect back all my hope to involve in music.
I started to join UTP orchestra basic classes, but it really disappoints me.
I only had one class with my so-called instructor for the whole semester.
That guy is good, but the committee of the team was bad enough.
They change the timetable depend on their time, and sometimes didn't even come to practice.
I like the Chinese Orchestra than UTPO, seriously speaking.
Now that the semester had ended, and we have to register for next semester.
As I was filling the registration form, I was thinking: "Should I do this? Where will I be after 4 to 5 years? What will I do? What can I do?..."
I really don't know, whether my choice is right or wrong.
I can only say, may God lead my way.
Wherever He leads me, I will just follow.
Since it's now the start of holidays, I wish all my friends Happy Holiday!
Wish you all have a good time in this one month time, and see you again next semester, if I'm still here.
So long! Bye! ^~^

3 comments:
it's always the best to choose something you really have interests in for further studies.
And, this is very important. If you have chosen something that you are not interested in, there would be a tough way in front of you. Since you have chosen this, try to fall in love with it.
Always remember that, "Choose what you love, love what you have chosen".
but still, if possible, if you are allowed, it's better to take sth you like!! :)
If you wanna study musics, UCSI would be quite a good choice, but i dont think it's good in harmonica....
hope you would find the one you like most soon!!! All the best!
haha, forgot to say, this is Lim Kian.. :P
Wow... didnt know u write all these blogs... It's nice though, can see how you think, at least a small part of ur thoughts
_Minh Anh_
Post a Comment