I online until around 2.30 a.m., then I feel no mood to study at all, so I went to sleep.
I lay on my bed, my mind start to think of things.
And there's this music playing in my mind, like a radio playing songs continuously in my brain, and I can't stop it.
I guessed I had listened to too much songs maybe.

For more than 2 hours I struggled to sleep, (weird... people struggling to be awake, not to sleep...) then I felt very stress that I can't sleep, and I just punched my pillow as hard as I could to release the stress.
I then threw my pillow on the floor and went out for a walk, hoping a little night breeze could help to clear my mind.
The cooling air did help me a little, but I was still not able to sleep when I went back to my room.
About 4.40 in the morning, I decided to just wake up and study.
At last, I spend the whole morning studying Chemistry with a blur mind.
In the afternoon, I didn't even have time to grab a nap, because there's some stupid talk organized in the campus, and it's compulsory for us to attend it.
I'm impressed that I can still stay awake until my Chemistry test finished.
At least I'm able to do my test paper with a clear enough mind.
Here I am now, haven't sleep yet but instead, posting a blog about my sleepless night.
There are too many things recently that makes me very tension recently.
Luckily the test is over now, and that I can spend more time recovering my stamina.
Actually, I rather enjoy that cool night, where there's no one else awake except me.
It's like I've finally found some peace after the storms.
As for now, I would just like to sleep for whole day long.
So guys, please don't disturb my sweet dreams, ok?
Haha, going to sleep now.
I guessed I'll just end my blog with a goodnight.
Sweet dreams, everyone. ^~^


1 comment:
yeap, sometime if you really couldnt sleep, dont force yourself. It wont work.
Try to do something else, have a walk, reading...just do sth you feel like doing.
Dont stress up yourself too much!
Take care yea!
Lim kian
Post a Comment