Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm a FREAK!!!

I'm really a freak, or more accurately a movie maniac.
Since I got my new laptop, I've watched a lot of movies.
For example, I finished watching 21 episodes of Heroes in 3 days, and 121 episodes of Bleach in only 6 days. Imagine that...
I was wondering, if the tests and exam are all based on anime or movies, I'll definitely score A.



This anime is about a teenager whose fate had being changed in one night time, and he have to carry out his duty as a Death God to protect the world from evil. Damn nice! ^~^




This series is about a group of special people, who has their own unique power, and each play an important role in changing the world. Cool! ^-^



Honestly speaking, I don't know how to stop.
If I start to watch anime or series like this, I cannot stop watching until I finish. Guess that's my another weakness.
Since now it's near to my final exam, I figured out that I can only stop watching after I finish them.
Luckily, I've finally finished watching until the latest episode.
I will not start another new series again before my final exam finish.
May God forgive me for this, and may He strengthen my heart to study hard from now on.

1 comment:

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

oh yea, it's definately a very short 1 from u..wakaka
so guai ar? listen to what i say...haha
anyway, glad that u stopped watching now..yea...muz concentrate on ur finals now..and v sama sama gambatei la...haha..all the best!!!
and remember to watch LOST after finals k?
haha..the best in the world!!!cheers..

Related Posts with Thumbnails