Saturday, May 5, 2007

Heartbroken

This world is a place where there's no true and pure friendship.
Friends can fight among themselves even for very small matters.
This phenomenon happened on me a few days ago...

I'm deleting this post due to some personal reason.
For those who had read the post, please don't treat it as a big news and spread around.
This is not a joke, it's my feeling that you're playing with.
I'm a very sensitive guy, and my mood swing is very big.
For those of you who are upset with the things I had wrote, I'm truly sorry about that, but u can't blame me, this is my innerworld, this is what I feel.
Besides, I'm sure that I didn't write any negative words or pose any attack to anyone, right?

As I said, I don't want to create a chaos here in my campus.
For those who don't like me, I'm sorry, but this is my style.
I can't change myself just for to get more friends around me.
For all my friends out there, thank you for be friend with me as who I am.
It maybe nothing to you, but you are a part of my world, really...
So, whenever I am down, please do help to pull me up.
I will be very grateful for that...


2 comments:

Philip Chan said...

Hey bro..
I understand ur feelings.. I actually feel the tension 2 when i was there @ dat time.. Sumtimes, these things happen.. People r different, so they might misunderstand each other @ times..
So, i would say that u juz ask 4 her 4giveness. If she still declines n tends 2 b cold 2wards u, (which i doubt she will, dun think she's dat bad..) u will have 2 pick up watever is left, no matter how ur heart feels, n move on.. Life goes on whether u have this fren ernot..
Actually i think she's juz a bit taken aback wif the turn of events.. So, juz give it sum time n chill man.. If u oredi apologised n still she ignores u, there's nothing u can do about it.. So, juz let go n move on.. Life goes on man..
So, hope 2 c things get better.. Looking 4ward 2 meeting u.. N 1 more thing.. I'm sorry if sumtimes i had accidentally 'neglected' u a bit.. (or so 2 say..).. Sumtimes my mind is really messed up n i can't remember lots of things.. So, i'm sorry..
Anyway, all e best 2 ur coming exams n take care..
God bless...
Regards,
Philip

jordan wong said...

hey man, i a bit pity u for tat.But pls la, don bcome bad mood jz bcoz of a gal..don u noe tat gals here are fucking terrible?
how u wan kao loi if a small matter like tis u oredi....
n no need to spend ur time go apologize to her..jz send a msg say she is a fucking bitch n tat will make u a cool man! it is useless to
talk "dao li" wif gals.
i seldom spend time tell ppl how to deal wif gal so i rily for ur own gud..

Related Posts with Thumbnails