Monday, May 25, 2009

Another sem finished...

2nd year is officially over for me now. Currently staying back in the campus, enjoy myself with this slow and un-hectic holiday life.
Many people asked me, why are u staying back in UTP, since u've already finished ur paper last week?
Well, I've always say UTP will be like heaven if we don't need to study, and now I'm enjoying heaven. (^_^)
Thanks to bro Kana, now I am able to have a high-speed internet connection in my room, and update about my 2nd year 2nd sem since it has already ended.
This sem has been eventful to me, as in a lot of things happened;
a lot of surprises, new relationship, troubles, tears, and of course also happiness, excitements, joy, and fellowship.


I started the sem like every other previous semesters, lazy, reluctant to go class, always think there are still a lot of time.
Then along it came a new relationship; got to know a junior girl from Ipoh, fell in love, started dating, then ended within weeks.
I was surprised how quick things came and go, but at the same time I am grateful for this wonderful meeting in my life.
After all that there came events, where I wore myself out in participating: EDX, church events...
Although tired, but I enjoyed myself.
I always believe working for the good of others is worth it, and it brings me joy in the heart.

And like previous sems, I had troubles in relationships and friendships with others.
Friends changed, and I guess I changed too.
I spent a lot of time with the final year final sem seniors, a lot more than the time I spent with my own batchmates.
They are all nice people who helped me through my difficult times, advise me when I have problems, understand me when I'm upset, gave in to me whenever I'm emo or angry.
God knows I'm gonna miss them so much next semester, since all of them are graduating. I just can't imagine how my UTP life will be without these people around.
They are my mentor, my guidance, my model, my partner-in-crime, my buddies, my mates, basically my everything.
I guess my mistake of booking ticket to go back late is somehow a blessing for me, since I can use these extra time here to spend with them; these friends who had impacted my life so greatly, these angels sent down from heaven to watch over me.
I truly believe that my life is gonna be so much different without them, and I'll have to learn to stand on myself soon.

Now the holiday has started, most of the people had already went back home.
I sit here alone in front of my laptop, wondering where did my usual lengthy story-telling style of blogging went...
Had very enjoyful days last week, where I had outing to Ipoh with my friends, went clubbing with some seniors and so on...
Man I do love clubbing. The loud music just took away all my problems and worries in just seconds. Hopefully I'll have a lot more chances to do that again. ^^

I guess that's all from me now. Wanted to write more but no words are coming into my mind currently.
Just want to thank God again for this wonderful sem here in UTP, for everything that has happened to me, and for all the people who had took part in my life.
To all my senior friends who are leaving, may God's blessing shower upon u, like the rain pour down from heaven falling on u.
I'll see u guys again when we cross paths in the future. Take care ~

2 comments:

Hui Ching said...

raymond goes to club!! xD

Raymond T. said...

Haha, lolx.. I went for a few times, and I love it~!! XP

Related Posts with Thumbnails