Monday, April 27, 2009

It's over...

After the whole week of hecticness and chaos, I've finally calmed myself down to spend some time on this new post.
We broke up, after just two weeks of dating.. period.
I'm not gonna elaborate more on the story, just to avoid hurting the other person...

As I was in the middle of my emo time, I suddenly remember this one old Jay Chou's song.
Personally I don't really like Jay Chou very much, but I was surprised at how well the lyrics relates to my condition right now.
Did Jay Chou experienced it too before? This lost, silent, yet agonizing pain?
Haha, I guess I'll have to interview him in person to know about that... Anyway, this is the song from Jay Chou, <龙卷风>:


龙卷风

词:徐若宣
曲:周杰伦
编:钟兴民

爱像一阵风 吹完它就走
这样的节奏 谁都无可奈何
没有你以后 我灵魂失控
黑云在降落 我被它拖着走

静静悄悄默默离开
陷入了危险边缘
 baby
我的世界已狂风暴雨

Wu~~~~

爱情来的太快
 就像龙卷风
离不开暴风圈
 来不及逃
我不能再想
 我不能再想
我不
 我不 我不能

爱情走得太快
 就像龙卷风
不能承受
  我已无处可躲
我不要再想
 我不要再想
我不
 我不 我不要再想你

不知不觉
 你已经离开我
不知不觉
 我跟了这节奏
后知后觉
 又过了一个秋
后知后觉
 我该好好生活...









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wind and finished it as a leave
No one can do nothing about this kind of rhythm
Without you my soul out of control after
Biotite in the land I was dragging it away

Quietly quietly quietly left
Risk into a baby
My world has been heavy rain and strong wind

Wu ~ ~ ~ ~

Love is like a tornado was being built too quickly
Circle can not be too late to escape the storm
I do not think I can not think of
I do not I do not I can not

Love is like a tornado going too fast
I can not afford to have nowhere to hide
I do not think I do not want to think about
I do not think I do not I do not want you

Unknowingly you have to leave my
Unconsciously with the rhythm of my
Also had a late autumn
I am the good life late ...

Raymond T. said...

what the heck... Who's this anyway? being so free to translate the whole thing into English... >.<
All I can say is, there's still big space of improvement for ur translation.. it just doesn't sound romantic anymore, lol... XP

Anonymous said...

hahaha. . .
definitely, coz i don't know Chinese character. so just translate.
sorry :p

anyway, guest who am I. LOL

Philip Chan said...

Oi.. My roommate say listen 2 an jing.. By Jay Chou oso.. I dunno how 2 type in mandarin. SO there u go...
Heh..

Raymond T. said...

Anonymous: aiyo.. I have a whole bunch of 'banana' friends, can't really guess lah... Give me a hint, guy or girl?

Philip: yea, I know "An Jing", nice song too.. Btw, how's that SNSD addict coming? I heard it had spread through half of our batch.. lol... >_<

Related Posts with Thumbnails