Luckily it's not very long, or else I'll spend another 5 hours again doing it.
Below are my sincere answers.. Enjoy reading!! ^~^
Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: Raymond Tie / ‘Lemon Tea’ / Ray (Whatever u like to call lah…)
Birth date: 09.12.1988
Current status: Single and available =)
Eye Colour: Black? Brown??
Hair Colour: Errmm… It was black, now it’s copper-colour, will become black again soon…
Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage:
My Fear: Darkness? Loneliness? Can’t think of specific answers…
My Weakness: Hot-tempered, dependent, lazy…
My Perfect Pizza: Hmmm… almost every kind will suit me…
Layer 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
The First Thought of Waking Up: Can I sleep back?? =P
My Bed Time: Between 1~4 am…
My Most Missed Memories: The days in
Layer 4: My Pick
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi. My Mum said Coke is bad for health. Haha…
McDonald or Burger King: Either one will do…
Single or Group Dates: Group dates?? Who’ll want to date in groups???
Adidas or Nike: Neither… I no money lah…
Tea or Nestea: Nestea, especially Ice Lemon Tea. Haha… =P
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: None of them… I usually don’t drink that, unless I don’t want to sleep…
Layer 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Nope
Take a Shower: Come on lah… What kind of stupid question is this??
Have A Crush: Hmm... yea…
Go To School: Does uni considered as school?
Believe In Yourself: I got high self-confidence when it comes to my sort of things…
Think you’re A Health Freak: Health freak means what?? I’m quite healthy...
Layer 6: In the Past
Drink Alcohol: Yep, prefer wine...
Gone to the Mall: Shopping mall? Yes, of course…
Dyed Your Hair: Yeah…
Layer 7: Are You Hoping To...
Get Married: Yeah, definitely…
Have Children: Yes, ideal number is four… Haha…
Layer 8: In a Girl
Best Eye Colour: Black? Brown? As long as it’s normal lah…
Best Hair Colour: Hmm… prefer something near to black or brown…
Short or Long Hair: Depends... Usually I like long-hair girls, but then some girls looks pretty with short hair…
Layer 9: What Were You Doing Just Now?
A Minute Ago: Watching movie…
An Hour Ago: Still, watching movie…
Month Ago: One month? I don’t quite remember…
Year ago: Do u really need to know that?? -_-”
Layer 10: I???
I love: God, my family members (the big family), my buddies and my friends…
I hate: Stalkers, liars, backstabbers; there’s quite a number of things I hate…
I hide: My dark side… (Trust me, u don’t want to know about it…)
Layer 11: Tag 5 people
Hmmm… Can I tag back the person who tagged me?? Haha… just joking…
1) Jesse (h.s. king =P)
2) William
3) Shanthini
4) Hui Ching
5) Henry

3 comments:
dude, no more blog dy la. but if u want i could do tt in ur comment section =P
u of all ppl tagging me ah?
Of all ppl tagging me ah?
Lazy want play tag here tag there la.
If got any ques, just ask me la.
Bo eng layan tagging :) Got other better stuff to do...
Sorry ya.. We are stil friends rite?
Don't simply say ppl not fun, useless, can be really hurting u noe?
Post a Comment