Friday, July 27, 2007

New sem, new stress...

I got this title from one of my senior, and I totally agree with this phrase.
It's such a big mess during the 1st week of my 1st yr in UTP.
We have to arrange everything ourselves, including lectures, tutorials and lab.
We have to line up for one certain lecturer's class everyday, just because the seniors said he or she is good.
Frankly speaking, if it's not of my friends, I might still haven't figure out anything yet.

So far our timetable is consider okay already, just that in some days of a week we'll be so busy that we won't be able to go back to our room until evening time.
I wonder why ACS don't just fixed everybody's lecture time, so that we'll have less trouble in finding suitable slots for tutorial and lab.
When I told my seniors about my problems, the feedback I got is: "Wah... U now only 1st yr 1st sem also u complain. How are u going to do when u reach 2nd yr onwards?"
My conclusion is, undergraduate life is really not easy.

2 comments:

reborn_willy said...

hey
thanks for leaving me a message
anyway
ug life is always lidat
u juz have to bear wif it
every sem the timetable is the worst nightmare

juz be patient

min said...

hey,
i think tat's my line
hahhahaha
gambahteh k?
it's not going 2 be easy
but we'll make it through
don worry

by the way
happy blogging!
:)

cheers,
jiamin

Related Posts with Thumbnails