Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tiring days...

This is so far the most tiring week since the start of my 1st yr 1st semester.
I went to Ipoh two days continuously last weekend, one day for PC fair and another for church service.
I had came back to campus quite late in both days, and one whole day at Ipoh is really tiring, not to mention two...
I was exhausted already when I reached UTP that Sunday night, thus I went to sleep straight away.

Monday's 1st class is at 8am, so I had to wake up early and spent the whole day at lectures and tutorials.
That night, I had my Chinese Orchestra practice at 7.30pm.
Among the 6 songs that we are going to perform in ConvoFair next week, 4 songs are new to me.
Imagine that, I have 4 songs that I don't know how to play, but I am still one the players in the performance next week.
My God, we spent about 4 hours time practicing the songs.
As I am playing flute (Di Zi), I could feel my lips getting numb during the practice.

After the practice, I went back my room and started to work on my lab report, which I have to submit the next day.
I have 3 quizzes going in the morning, which I haven't study at all, and I don't had time to care.
I was damn tired when I finished the report, so I went straight to bed.

Tuesday morning, which is today, I had my 1st quiz of DE at 8am.
I cannot answer any of the questions, and I cannot even copy my friends' answers, because everyone got different questions.
So at the end, I passed up an empty sheet...
The next two quizzes (Phy. Chem & IMSE) were better, since everyone got the same questions and.... errmmm.... u know lah....

Luckily, today is considered over already...
I still have one more lab report and assignment for this week, which I planned to do tonight.
So, I guessed I'll just stop here today.
Happy reading! ^-^

5 comments:

Henry Yew said...

Tagged!!!

Henry Yew
http://yewhenry.wordpress.com

Edgar said...

Hey raymond..

Don't push yourself too much ya. Take some time to rest too. If it's burdening, just leave it to God and pray for his support and comfort =)

God Bless. and good luck for your studies.

hermannyherbz said...

i wonder why our quizes answer are the same :P

Anonymous said...

Time proves everything!!
You can do it!! it takes time, just follow the steps and don't push yourself too much!
Take it easy, and all the best! :D

Lim kian

min said...

ehem....
wat u say is quite true
hehehe
anyway
we still got years 2 go
so happy dealing v me
hiak hiak
glad tat u enjoy CO

Related Posts with Thumbnails