Monday, April 20, 2009

My 1st T-shirt business

Hereby I would like to announce that Dragon 5ive Design project is now halted, and shall be presume early next semester.
I say this with a broken heart and a sober soul, for too many things had hindered me from continue with this project.
Our original team is basically torn into pieces, runners pulled out from the team from time to time, serious lack of manpower in doing promotion, all these I take it as my inexperience in handling the business.

For all those who have been by my side all this while and giving me support, I would like to say sorry and thank you for all your company.
Without you all, I cannot possibly make such a hard decision today.
And also, I would like to apologize to all my beloved seniors who are leaving soon, those going to internship and those who are going to graduate.
It was my initial plan to design a T-shirt and let them have it as a last souvenir in UTP, but now, it's a dream I can't reach anymore.

I feel like a soldier who just lost a battle, trying hard to raise my head in front of the world, but at the same time feel ashamed of myself.
It's now raining outside, as how tears are pouring now inside me.
I am a complete failure this time, but God made this a trial to make me strong, and I thanked Him for that.

Now I still need to take care of the work of refunding back all the deposits and orders, and hopefully my creditability won't be destroyed by this failure.
For all my members, thanks again for being with me, special thanks to Afzal, Melissa, Chee Hui, Sami, all those who have helped me out, and of course my baby who has kept me going all this while.
By God's grace, I will restart the project next semester, and hopefully God will bless me with fruitful results next time. (^_^)

5 comments:

Jesse said...

I appreciate ur intention raymond. Doing business is hard. Alot of risk to take. The bigger the business is, the bigger the risk. For this tshirt business, no nid to be so stress bout it la. Im sure those of us who are leaving would not be angry of u coz of not getting ur tshirt. What we want im sure is ur time n ur fellowship ler.. not ur tshirt. Cheers~ Chill man. God bless.

teik said...

Yo Raymond brother, don't be so disappointed. The fact that you and your team had started out is already a great effort and achievement. Well done. Keep the design and try early next semester. Sure will have more time then, don't worry. Just get more runners and go from room to room to promote.

ps: ask your baby to help also...

Teik said...

BTW, luckily I din order ho.. If not trouble u to give me back the money..kekeke

RaymondCCW said...

Actually this is a great idea to implement..but sorry to hear that you can't make it... Anyway.. Hopes that next semester your T-Shirt business will be a great success... Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

hi raymond.
1 t-shirt please.
:p

Related Posts with Thumbnails