Before I came back to UTP to continue my 1st year study, I had went for a trip to Pangkor Island with my secondary schoolmates.This trip was very relaxing and so nice that I was not willing to leave that place after two days staying there.
The five of us went to Lumut first using bus, then we use a boat over to Pangkor.
Although I've been to quite a number of islands before, the view of Pangkor didn't failed to amuse me.
We reached our destination in the afternoon, then we use rental car to our chalet.I'm not sure whose fault is that, but we were somehow lost and met a dead end.
Then we have to turn back and follow another road, which lead us to our chalet in more than 20 minutes drive.
When we reached the place, we can't help but to 'admire' the talent of the photographer who took the picture of that place.
Our room and the swimming pool are not as appealing as what we saw earlier in the introduction voucher, and the actual size is much smaller than what we had thought.
But then we didn't complain much about it.
After our lunch at the nearby mamak stall, we went to the beautiful beach of Pangkor.
We bought beach shorts and slippers (I forgot to bring), get changed in our room, then go down into the water.
At first I thought I could swim around in that area, but then the seawater is too salty that I changed my mind.
Later in the afternoon, some of us went to play jet ski.It was my first time jet-skiing, and it was damn syok.
The speed of the jet ski and the cool breeze of the wind made me temporarily think of nothing else...
After a whole afternoon soaking in the seawater, we bathe and went for dinner at a seafood restaurant.
The food was okay, but not as good as we expected.
Later then we went back to our chalet, as there is no other places to go at night.
The second day morning, we went for island hopping, which basically means stopping at bay by bay using boat.The 'abang' driving the boat drove so fast that the speedboat rocked so fiercely, and the girls started to scream.
I felt funny, especially seeing them clutching close to each other, screaming everytime the boat hits the wave.
We stopped by some more famous bay, where we saw big rocks with very unique shapes, and also many colorful fishes at the snorkeling spot.
It is so amazing the work of God, who crafted such beauties in the nature.
After visiting the beautiful bays, we jump into the water for the last time before we left the island.
At around 1pm that day, we sent back our car, and it was the end of our Pangkor trip.
I still can't remember the peaceful feelings I had in this trip, especially the time I spent together with one of the girls whom I liked.
It is as if I had forget all my worries for that short period, my studies, my problems, everthing.
Everything seems so natural, so wonderful...
I would like to go there again during mid-semester break, to feel the wind, the sea, and the peace once more...

2 comments:
raymond ar raymond~~ u noe when girls are frightened, it's normal for them to scream. the girls didnt scream when the boat hits the wave. the girls screamed only when the boat seems to be turned over as there's no balances of 2 sides of the boat. that's frightening for girls u noe.
hahahahahahaha~~
undeniable, pangkor is fun!!!! it's nice!!! haha...
miss u all so much! do take care~ =)
Haha... I know lah...
Frankly speaking, it was frightening to us guys too, the only difference is that we don't scream. =P
Post a Comment